Specializing in Cables for Extreme Conditions, Omerin USA is the premier manufacturer of wire and cable for high temperatures, high flexibility, robotic & automation, submersible pumps and Heating cables (constant wattage, series and heating cords).
We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, and unlimited growth opportunities.
The Sales Manager will lead the development of new sales in the entire country, as well as manage existing key accounts. Business development will be done by building a network of manufacturers' representatives and direct hirings of sales engineers, together with responsibility for direct sales. The Responsibilities include direct interaction with customers, management of inside and outside sales representatives to achieve the following: increase sales in existing products and development of new products for OEM and distribution accounts. In addition, the Sales Manager will contribute to the development of the Sales and Marketing strategy and its implementation.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Increase sales through the building of a representative network, relationships with OEM and product development
- Sales Calls and Follow up
- Conduct seminars and training - End User and Engineering sales calls to drive spec position
- Assists in coordinating customer satisfaction with Product management, Engineering, Production, and Logistics.
- Drive growth following Company's direction and strategy.
- Find new avenues of revenue in the market.
Territory: United States
- Technical degree or equivalent in product experience is necessary. Five to seven years of experience in Sales is essential, preferably in the Wire and Cable Industry.
- Must have a "self-starter" attitude and an ability to take on added responsibility when the job requires. Prior experience selling to key accounts and OEMs and knowledge of wire and cable products as well as managing inside resources is a plus.
- Must have strong PC skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Location: Hybrid with extensive in-person meetings with customers at their location of choice.
Travel will be necessary, over 50% of the time by car and air. Must be able to visit customer sites.
Benefits We Offer
- 401k with Matching
- Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
Please send resume and expected compensation.
Omerin USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.